The PR Department
Terms & Conditions
- All content in the PRDEPT.CO.UK web sites and associated domains is subject to copyright restrictions. All text, images, brand names and company names may be subject to various trademark conditions and no content may be used for any purpose other than editorial in respect of the associated press release without the permission of the copyright or other rights owner(s).
- No image and/or content of this site can be sold or offered for sale in any way.
- The owners and employees of PRDEPT.CO.UK and associated companies do not necessarily endorse any content or give credence to any statement being a true representation of the situation. However, all material is considered carefully prior to inclusion and has been approved by the respective company as being a true statement.
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and their inclusion in this site does not infer or imply that it illustrates a situation that meets with national health, safety or other regulations for any particular country or application.
- PRDEPT.CO.UK and associated companies agrees to remove immediately upon being requested to do so, any images or text that is incorrect or being used in a potential illegal manner. This will be done without prejudice.
- PRDEPT.CO.UK retains the right to restrict access at any time to the site without reason or to control access through subscriptions or other means.
- PRDEPT.CO.UK and associated companies do not support SPAMMING or illegal use or abuse of email and other addresses. All visitors to the site are tracked and any abuse will be reported to the appropriate organizations and/or authorities.
PRDEPT.CO.UK does not make email and other details available to outside organizations other than as shown on the various pages.
- PRDEPT.CO.UK is owned and managed by CML & Associates, a properly formed and registered trading partnership within the United Kingdom. The content of the site is in accordance with UK law and users of the site agree to any legal action being adjudged according to the the laws of the United Kingdom.
- The management of PRDEPT.CO.UK can be contacted at: CML & Associates, CML House, 7 Bell Mead, Sawbridgeworth, Herts CM21 9ES,
UK. Telephone: +44 (0) 1279 600598 Fax: +44 (0) 1279 721761
Designed and maintained by CML & Associates
© 2009 CML & Associates. All rights reserved.
Page last updated:
February 20, 2009